Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/3

Portfolios are coming up!!! I dread portfolio week, yet at the same time I am excited for it. Portfolios are a great way to show your parents,  and your teachers your best work. So far I have been pretty on top of my portfolio work, and I only have a couple more things to do. I am glad that I am ahead, because then I won't be stressing over my portfolio later. I am excited to show my work from this trimester to my parents, but I am a little nervous. It is amazing how shy I get, even if I am just talking to my parents and my teachers. One of my goals this year was to talk more during portfolio conferences, and I hope I can do that!

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you will do great at conferences, I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have just captured the worst fear of every Logan student in a paragraph. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally know how it feels to have portfolio coming up, but for me I just go haywire in fear! :P Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats a great goal for the year, I hope you do well in *gasp* PORTFOLIO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this was a great slice! I totally agree!

    ReplyDelete