Monday, March 7, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/6

I met Jordyn Wieber today!!! Jordyn Wieber competed in the 2012 olympics in women artistic gymnastics (WAG). Jordyn was my favorite during the olympics, and she has been my idol ever since. I met Jordyn, because she is the manager of UCLA gymnastics, and I went to a UCLA gymnastics meet with my family. When I realized Jordyn Wieber was within fifty feet of me I almost started crying. I just couldn't believe that she was right there. At the end of the meet the gymnasts were signing and taking pictures. So was Jordyn. I got a picture and she signed my ticket to the meet. When I walked away, I did start crying. I had just met my idol. Today was one of the best days of my life. Not only did I get to go to the UCLA gymnastics meet, I got to meet my idol. And, it was National Oreo Day. How much better could my day have gotten?

No comments:

Post a Comment