Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/22

I am so excited for Spring Break!!! I am excited for three reasons.

Reason #1
I am going to California where it is going to be really warm! We are going to a couple of different places near Los Angeles. Santa Clarita, California, where it is going to average in the mid to high seventies. Culver City, where it is going to average low to mid seventies. And Palm Springs, where it is going to average mid to high eighties. (Hot right?)

Reason #2
I am going to Six Flags Magic Mountain amusement park, my favorite amusement park. Not only do I get to go to Magic Mountain, but I get to go there for two days. My Dad and I got season passes, so if we happen to be going again this year, we can use those.

Reason #3
Just my Dad and I are going on this trip. My brother goes to a different school, and he has a different Spring Break. So my Dad is coming with me on a trip, and my Mom will be going with my brother. That means I won't fight with my brother for an entire week. That is an eternity on a sibling fighting calendar.

Overall, I am really excited to go to California for Spring Break!!!!

1 comment: