Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/9

Today is going to be my first day of Ultimate Frisbee. I am really excited to go to practice. I played Ultimate last year, and I had a lot of fun, and so I am happy to do it again this year. I was sad that I missed the first Ultimate practice, because I wasn't at school, but I am ready to go today. I am not great at frisbee, throwing it catching it, moving out of the way if it is flying ate my face. But I always have a lot of fun playing. My brother is on the Ultimate Frisbee team at his school, and last year I was on my spring trip when Logan played ISD so I missed it. I was sad I missed it, especially because we won, and I don't often beat my brother. This year my goal is to catch at least three passes to me during a game. Overall, I can't wait to go to Ultimate practice today!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like so much fun!! I'm really sorry you missed the first practice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a bummer you didn't get to beat your brother last year, but good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you will have a lot of fun and I hope you beat your brother this year if he is still doing ultimate Frisbee.

    ReplyDelete