Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/15

I had an orthodontist appointment today. Yay! (I say sarcastically.) Not only did I have to go to the orthodontist, I had to get MORE braces. I already had braces on the top and the bottom, but not covering all of my teeth, so they put brackets on new teeth that didn't have any before. That means my mouth is in serious pain, it also means I can't eat anything hard for about three days. Getting more braces is pretty bad, but when the orthodontist told me that I would have to get ANOTHER tooth pulled, that is when I started mentally freaking out. I have already gotten two teeth pulled, and it was terrible! Finding out I had to get another one pulled was not the best information. Now I have to go to the dentist on Thursday so they can pull my tooth, and I am definitely not excited. After all of this, I realized, because of my dentist appointment I missed the Pi Day celebration in math, which is one of my favorite things. Overall today was NOT the best day of my life.

4 comments:

  1. I'm really sorry! I hope your teeth feel better tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your day. I hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im soory! I hope your mouth feels better soon! Good slice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im soory! I hope your mouth feels better soon! Good slice

    ReplyDelete