Friday, March 11, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/11

My Top Ten Pet Peeves (10 being my biggest pet peeve)


  1. When people call lollypops, suckers. - I don't know why this bothers me, it just does. I think it just seems old fashioned to me.
  2. When my brother comes in my room and takes my things (especially the dog) - It is my room, and I don't like people taking my things.
  3. When serving sizes at restaurants our too small. - You shouldn't charge a lot for a small portion, and people typically go to a restaurant to eat.
  4. When someone tells me I am wrong when even they know I am right. - I do this to other people too, so this is a little hypocritical, but it still bothers me.
  5. When people say "like" or "you know" to many ties in each sentence. - It just gets really annoying when people keep repeating those things over and ever again.
  6. When people continuously click pens - It is really annoying when you hear "click, click, click" over and over again.
  7. When people drag/scuff their feet on the ground when they are walking. - It is really bad for your shoes, and it makes a really obnoxious noise.
  8. When people chew loudly near me. - It is really loud, and it bothers me.
  9. When people use colors instead of flavors. - "What flavor popsicle would you like?" "Purple". It is not purple it is grape.
  10. When people bite their string cheese. - It is called sting cheese for a reason. You are supposed to string it, NOT BITE IT.'

4 comments:

  1. All of those pet peeves bother me too, but I especially hate people chewing loudly near me. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these bother me too! especially the pen clicking one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah these are super annoying, cool idea for a slice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get so annoyed when people hit their pen on the table, these pet peeves are very true! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete