Thursday, March 24, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/24

We got a double snow day!!!!! It is the first time in the history of my life, that I have had two snow days in a row. I am happy that we got two snow days, but I'm a little sad because I have work to do. That means I am going to have to do a lot of it at home, which isn't fun. I find at home I get distracted easily, but at school I tend to stay on task. So today, while I am doing my work I have to remember to stay on task. Because of all the snow we have, My family is going to go sledding. I haven't been sledding in about two or three years, so I am really excited. I love sledding!! It is a great way to get outside and play, even if there is twenty inches of snow outside. Overall I am excited for the double snow day, and I can't wait see what becomes of my day!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Darn it Danielle! That's what I was going to write about! Anyway, great slice and this is the first time I've ever had a double snow day too! There's a first time for everything...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with AJ, there is a first time for everything! Including a TRIPLE snow day! That would be amazing with break next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, I agree about the school/work thing, but it is nice to have a weekend inside a week. This is my first time as well, having a double snow day that is. Nice slice!

    ReplyDelete