Monday, March 7, 2016

Slice Of Life Challenge 3/7

My birthday is on Thursday!!!!!!! I am really excited! So far I have already got three things in the mail, that I have made myself wait to open until March 10th. My mom and I are trying to go do something just me and her on Thursday night, and I am really excited for that. Especially because I don't know what my mom is trying to plan, so it is going to be a surprise. Also I am really excited to celebrate my birthday at gymnastics. At my gym when it is your birthday, at the end of practice they play a birthday song (not Happy Birthday) and all of the team members pick you up and throw you in the pit. After you get thrown in the pit, the two strongest/biggest girls swing you into the pit. One holds your hands and one holds your feet. The lighter you are the higher you go. I am not very heavy, so I go pretty high. It is very fun! Overall, I just can't wait to celebrate my birthday with my friends, my family, and my team!

1 comment:

  1. I know I am going to be with you on Thursday but Happy Birthday! I love the fact that you have the self control to not open your gifts until your actually birthday.

    ReplyDelete